The Senior Homeowners Services Program, in partnership with the City of Boston’s Department of Neighborhood Development (DND), assists low-moderate-income home owners to affordably manage minor and major repairs and home improvements that address an immediate threat to health and safety and addresses some aging in place for seniors.
Senior Save Program:
The Seniors Save program to help seniors replace failing heating systems to ensure they are ready for the winter to come.
Minor Repairs Include:
- Installing grab bars and handrails
- Repairing interior stairs
- Installing doorbells for the hearing impaired
- Repairing/replacing exterior door locks
- Repairing broken windows
Major Rehabilitations Include:
- Repairing/replacing roofs
- Replacing nonfunctioning furnaces/boilers
- Replacing exterior windows
- Updating electrical panels/defective wiring
- Rebuilding porches
For Emergencies and Repair Services: Contact Maria DePina at 857 362-0287